Welcome Centre is a contact point for foreign guests (including students and PhD students) of the University of Rzeszów. It has been created as part of the Project funded by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange under the Welcome to Poland Programme (2022).
Its tasks include:
- assistance in formal matters related to the stay at the University of Rzeszów, including, if the situation requires it, support in legalization of the stay in Poland;
- assistance with accommodation and transport;
- cooperation with representatives of the Colleges and the Doctoral School in organizing visits of scientists from abroad;
- organization of orientations days for international students at the campuses of the University of Rzeszów at the beginning of each semester;
- initiating meetings and workshops for members of the academic community of the University of Rzeszów, including foreign students;
- collecting and providing information to foreign guests about open events in the city and the region;
- answering relevant queries via email and by the phone.
Office: rooms 264c&d, A0 building, S. Pigonia 1 St. (official opening planned for December 2023)