Center for Technological and Basic Research Transfers
The following laboratories have been established as part of the Center for Technological and Basic Research Transfers:
- Foundations in production engineering laboratory
- Biochemistry and cell biology laboratory
- Environmental biology laboratory
- Soil ecology laboratory
- Flora and fauna protection laboratory
- Animal production technology laboratory
- Plant production technology laboratory
- IT laboratory
- Chemistry and food toxicology laboratory
- Plant physiology laboratory.
- Waste management laboratory.
- Agroecology laboratory.
- Faculty laboratory for environmental health and agro-based materials analysis.
The center is currently engaged in implementing the following tasks:
- Technology transfers
- Basic researches applicable in technological development
- The implementation of teaching procedures in the following fields of study: agriculture, biology, environmental conservation, food technology and human nutrition, landscape architecture.