Guidelines for Authors
- The Editorial Board accepts original and unpublished research works touching upon the problematic aspects of economics, which are in line with the scope of the Journal.
- Papers must be drafted in line with the instructions provided in the template (up to 25,000 characters, including abstracts in Polish and in English) and sent in electronic form to Editorial Office; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Explanatory footnotes must be placed at the bottom of the page, while references in the text must be consistent with APA style, with the name of the author, the publication year of the work cited and the relevant pages in brackets. The article must end with references prepared according to APA style, organised alphabetically. In the light of the DOI system implementation, authors are requested to verify their references in the CrossRef database (www.crossref.org/guestquery) and provide DOI numbers for the respective items
- Authors are requested to state their degree, affiliation (name of the university or another unit), contact details (e-mail address, phone number, contact address) and ORCID.
- In order to ensure high ethical standards in the publishing process, the editorial board follows the procedures developed by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Studies which are accepted by the Editorial Board but which fail to meet the formal requirements will be sent back to the Authors with a request to adapt the texts.
- In order to ensure honesty and fairness in research, the Authors must present their respective contributions into the preparation of the article, by providing their affiliation, respective contribution, sources of financing for the publication, and contributions of research institutions, societies and other entities.
- The Editorial Board will take action against any cases of ghostwriting or guest authorship, together with informing external entities of unreliable entities.
- All Authors are asked to send relevant information concerning the authorship and financing of the publication, in accordance with the Declaration form attached. The Declaration must be sent to: University of Rzeszów, Institute of Finance and Economics, ul. Ćwiklińskiej 2, 35-601 Rzeszów.
- All submitted articles are subject to a double-blind review process, in which the Author’s name is not disclosed to the Reviewer, and the Reviewer’s name is not disclosed to the Author. The Author must receive two positive reviews for the article to be published. Authors must take into account the Reviewers’ remarks and comments or provide reasons for refusing to accept them. Should the Reviewers provide contrary assessments, the article will be accepted for publication if the third Reviewer or the committee of Subject Editors provide a positive review. Two negative reviews mean that the article is rejected by the Editorial Board.
- In further stages of the publication process, articles implementing statistical methods will be subject to statistical editing. The Publishing Office of the University of Rzeszów also provides language editing for the papers published. The final decision whether or not to publish the article rests with the Editorial Board.
- By sending their manuscript to the Editorial Board, the Author agrees to have it published in paper and electronic form without remuneration.
- By sending their manuscript, the Author gives consent to the Publisher of "Social Inequalities and Economic Growth" for distributing the work in the open-access electronic version of the Journal under Creative Commons (CC BY-SA).
Authors willing to publish their articles in the Journal must cover the costs related to the publication of their papers, as "Social Inequalities and Economic Growth" is a self-financing journal. The cost of publishing an article in the Journal is PLN 400 + VAT (€ 100 net) . The Author will receive an invoice to the address they provide. Payments are to be made to the following account:University of Rzeszów, 35-959 Rzeszów, ul. Rejtana 16C, PolandBank name: Bank PEKAO S.ABank address: Ul. Grzybowska 53/57, 00-844 Warszawa skr.poczt.1008Swift Code: PKOPPLPWAccount no.: PL21 1240 6960 1562 0000 0170 0006with the following reference: “Inequalities; First name and Surname of the Author”