REVIEWERS AND THE REVIEW PROCESS
Dr hab. Czesław Banach, Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Poland
Dr hab. Maria Chodkowska, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, Poland
Dr Beata Górnicka, University of Opole, Poland
Dr hab. Krzysztof Jakubiak, Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz, Poland
Dr hab. Ewa Jarosz, Silesian University Katowice, Poland
Dr hab. Danuta Opozda, Catholic University of Lublin, Poland
Dr hab. Kazimierz Rędziński, Jan Długosz University in Częstochowa, Poland
Dr hab. Jan Szmyd, A. F. Modrzewski Krakow University, Poland
Dr hab. Mirosław Szymański, University of Warsaw, Poland
Dr Beata Balogowa, PhD, University of Prešov, Slovakia
Dr Miroslav Chráska, PhD, Palacký University in Olomouc, Czech Republic
Dr hab. Natalia Масzynska, Ivan Franko University of Lviv, Ukraine
Dr Ruslan Postolovsky, Rivne State University of the Humanities, Ukraine
Dr Jan Stebila, PhD, Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
Dr hab. Ruslana Szeretiuk, Rivne State University of the Humanities, Ukraine
Dr Viera Tomkova, PhD, Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra, Slovakia
Dr Vladimir Vitkalov, Rivne State University of the Humanities, Ukraine
Dr György Venter, University of Nyíregyháza, Hungary
- Every publication submitted is subject to review.
- The review of each publication is conducted by two anonymous, independent reviewers from a list of reviewers not associated with the author’s institution.
- The review of foreign publications is conducted by at least one foreign reviewer from the list of reviewers.
- The review is conducted with the aid of a purpose-designed form, available on the periodical’s website.
- The editors do not reveal the names of the reviewers of individual publications.
- Additionally, each issue of the periodical is subject to one common editorial review.
- The review form includes a declaration of the reviewer on the absence of conflict of interest. Review forms available in the tab - downloads