DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
regarding social scholarship and special scholarships for disabled persons:
- for students applying for benefits for the WINTER SEMESTER in a given academic year;
- not later than 15 July for students of year two and over;
- not later than 5 October for newly admitted students in their first year;
- for students applying for benefits for the SUMMER SEMESTER in a given academic year;
- not later than 31 January;
- not later than 5 March for students admitted as first year students for the summer semester.
- not later than 5 October;
- not later than 5 March in such fields of study, where the first semester of the academic year begins with the summer semester.
- as soon as possible, but not later than 4 months from the date of the incident that entitles one to receive such a benefit.
Due to the prevailing epidemiological situation applications for student support can be submitted via the Polish Postal Service with the following deadlines:
- welfare bursary for the disabled - not later than 30th September
- The Rector’s scholarship - not later than 5th October
- special grants - within 4 months of the occurrence of circumstances warranting the award of a grant.