Transfer to the University od Rzeszow from another university
Students of other universities or a foreign university may apply for a transfer to the University of Rzeszów for the same or a different field of study from a new academic year.
Any student applying for transfer to the University of Rzeszów should submit an application to the Central Admissions Commission, which must be accompanied by a complete set of the required documents, such as:
- A document/ letter from your current University with the following information:
- You hold a student status of current university;
- The you have fulfilled all obligations in keeping with the regulations of the University you are quitting;
- Documents confirming the course of studies to date:
- study course sheet with a list of completed subjects, number of hours, form of completion of the course, number of ECTS points and grades received;
- the syllabi of all concluded subjects;
- Written consent to the transfer from the relevant body at the current university;
- Have the documents certified by the Central Admission Commission as true copies of the original:
- in the case of first-cycle or straight master’s studies - a secondary school-leaving examination certificate or any of the documents referred to in art. 69 sec. 2 of the Act of July 20, 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science,
- for second-cycle studies– a certificate of completion of the first-cycle studies;
- Other documents specified in the detailed conditions of transfer to particular fields of study indicated in Annex 1 to Resolution No. 70/05/2021 of the Senate of the University of Rzeszów of May 27, 2021 on the transfer of a student to the University of Rzeszów from another university or foreign university.
A foreigner applying for a transfer from a foreign university to a field of study conducted in Polish is obliged to attach the following to the application:
- Document confirming the knowledge of the Polish language at a minimum of B2 level.
- A photocopy of the document confirming the entitlement to study free of charge, confirmed by UR, in accordance with Art. 324 sec. 2 of the Act (e.g., Pole’s Card, or an administrative decision of a competent authority).
A foreigner applying for a transfer to the University of Rzeszów from a foreign university to a field of study where lectures are conducted in English is required to submit a document confirming the knowledge of the English language at a minimum of B2 level.
Time schedule for accepting documents for student transferring to the University of Rzeszów from another university or a foreign university for the academic year 2022/2023
The deadline for submitting applications along with the required documents
05-16 September 2022
Documents to be submitted to:
Central Admissions Commission
ul. Pigonia 8, room 45
- Documents can be submitted from Monday to Friday, 8.00-15.00.
- Applications with the necessary documentation are judged within 30 days from the date of their submission to the Central Admissions Commission.
Files to download
- Download File Resolution No 70052021 Rzeszow University Senate of 27 May 2021on the transfer of a student to Rzeszow University from another university or foreign university.docx(75.4 KiB)
- Download File Application for consent to transfer from another university or foreign university to Rzeszow University along with a set of required documents.docx(20.7 KiB)
- Download File Specific conditions for transferto individual fields of study from another university or a foreign university.docx(31.3 KiB)