Chair of Microeconomics cooperates with the following research centers:
- National Institute of Municipal Management MIDMU, Melitopol (Ukraine)
- Kyiv National Economic University,University of Humanities in Zaporozhye (Ukraine)
- University of Ivan Franko, Lviv
- Alfred Nobel University in Dnepropetrovsk,
- Upper Silesian College of Business in Ostrava (Czech Republic)
- University of Economics in Bratislava (Slovakia)
- University of Zilina (Slovakia).
Areas of international cooperation in science:
- Cooperation in the process of issuing "Social Inequality and Economic Growth" Journal. Foreign scientists participate in the board of journal and act as text reviewers of papers submitted to the Journal.
- Cooperation with the University of Ivan Franko in Lviv in the project entitled "Rzeszów-Lviv Cooperation Bridge", funded by the University of Rzeszów, the City of Rzeszow and the European Regional Development Fund within the framework of the Neighbourhood Programme Poland - Belarus – Ukraine INTERREG IIIA/TACIA CBC 2004–2006.
- Participation of foreign visitors in the scientific conferences "Social inequalities and economic growth" and "Polish Economy" organized by the Chair of Microeconomics and Chair of Applied Economics of the University of Economics in Krakow.
- Participation of Chair members in the international scientific conferences, summer schools and internships in Germany, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Spain and Italy