Center for Foreign Language Studies
- teaches English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian and Latin languages for students of various faculties in the university. The curriculum is adapted to the needs of each faculty, including specialist language for given fields of study.
- conducts paid language enhancement courses, specialist language courses, and preparation courses for English, German, Russian and French language certification exams.
- owns an examination center, in which it conducts TELC examinations at levels B1, B2 and C1 as well as LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and TOLES (Language skills test in the field of legal English). The Center for Foreign Languages UR is an ETS (Educational Testing Service) partner that offers TOEIC, TOEIC Bridge and TOEFL exams as well as French (TFI) and German (WiDaF) exams
- conducts exams for foreign language competence for doctoral students as well as to enable them obtain specializations in state institutions.
- co-operates with the Office of International Co-operation preparing students of the University for foreign apprenticeships, studies at foreign universities as well as specialized language courses for the needs of the University Staff, under the Erasmus + Staff and Student Mobility Program.
- offers translation services for various entities of the University, assists in preparing publications in foreign languages, in organizing meetings, scientific conferences with the participation of foreign language speaking academic staff and students; it also engages in establishing contacts with intending partner institutions from abroad.