University Center for Distance Education (UCKO)
- IT systems management and administration of platforms for distance learning.
- Methodological and legal technical support and consultancy for the University employees intending to use modern information technologies in didactic and scientific work.
- Conducting training for University employees and assistance in the design, creation and publication of multimedia teaching materials in the form of e-learning.
- Production of video recordings and internet broadcasts via the University Internet Television system.
- Ensuring favourable conditions for conducting didactic classes, using the latest IT technologies that enable the implementation of classes in a remote mode.
- Providing sound for teaching materials for the visually impaired. Video recording in sign language.