Guidelines for Authors
Guidelines for Authors
- The Editorial Board accepts original and unpublished research works touching upon the problematic aspects of economics, which are in line with the scope of the Journal.
- Papers must be drafted in line with the instructions provided in the template (up to 25,000 characters, including abstracts in Polish and in English) and sent in electronic form to Editorial Office; e-mail: email@example.com.
- Authors are asked to provide DOI numbers for the respective items of their bibliography.
- Studies which are accepted by the Editorial Board but which fail to meet the formal requirements will be sent back to the Authors with a request to adapt the texts.
- In order to ensure honesty and fairness in research, the Authors must present their respective contributions into the preparation of the article, by providing their affiliation, respective contribution, sources of financing for the publication, and contributions of research institutions, societies and other entities.
- The Editorial Board will take action against any cases of ghostwriting or guest authorship, together with informing external entities of unreliable entities.
- All Authors are asked to send relevant information concerning the authorship and financing of the publication, in accordance with the Declaration form attached. The Declaration must be sent to: University of Rzeszów, Faculty of Economics, Department of Microeconomics, ul. Ćwiklińskiej 2, 35-601 Rzeszów.
- All submitted articles are subject to a double-blind review process, in which the Author’s name is not disclosed to the Reviewer, and the Reviewer’s name is not disclosed to the Author. The Author must receive two positive reviews for the article to be published. Authors must take into account the Reviewers’ remarks and comments or provide reasons for refusing to accept them. Should the Reviewers provide contrary assessments, the article will be accepted for publication if the third Reviewer or the committee of Subject Editors provide a positive review. Two negative reviews mean that the article is rejected by the Editorial Board.
- In further stages of the publication process, articles implementing statistical methods will be subject to statistical editing. The Publishing Office of the University of Rzeszów also provides language editing for the papers published. The final decision whether or not to publish the article rests with the Editorial Board.
- By sending their manuscript to the Editorial Board, the Author agrees to have it published in paper and electronic form without remuneration.
- By sending their manuscript, the Author gives consent to the Publisher of "Social Inequalities and Economic Growth" for distributing the work in the open-access electronic version of the Journal under Creative Commons (CC BY-SA).
- Authors willing to publish their articles in the Journal must cover the costs related to the publication of their papers, as "Social Inequalities and Economic Growth" is a self-financing journal. The cost of publishing an article in the Journal is PLN 800 + VAT (€ 200 net) . The Author will receive an invoice to the address they provide. Payments are to be made to the following account: University of Rzeszów, 35-959 Rzeszów, ul. Rejtana 16C, Poland Bank name: CITIBANK Bank address: Ul. Senatorska 16, 00-923 Warszawa Swift Code: CITI PL PX Account no.: PL 32 1030 1999 7896 0000 0170 0006 with the following reference: “Inequalities; First name and Surname of the Author”