Information for candidates
1. Documents required:
2. A completed, signed Application form scanned and sent to the email address below.
3. A signed agreement that student will pay monthly health insurance (around 15 euro) in Poland.
4. Copy of passport - by e mail scanned and sent to the email address below.
5. 2 passport sized photographs (1 photograph to be sent by e mail. The electronic version of the photograph is to be sent as a JPG file; size 400×500 pixels ; no larger than 2 MB.
6. Medical certificate certifying no contraindications to start higher education studies in Poland - by email in English. Documents must be translated to Polish (candidate can have documents translated after arrival).
7. A high school graduation certificate with grade transcripts - in English by e mail. Translation needs to be done into Polish (candidate can have documents translated after arrival).
8. Apostille to first cycle diploma and all mark sheets.
9. Candidates are required to submit a certified document certifying knowledge of English at a minimum level of B2 or the result of a written matriculation examination in English at an advanced level (at least 80%) or a good grade from the secondary school-leaving examination in English language or a document confirming the completion of secondary school or studied abroad or in Poland, where the language of instruction was English.
10. Proof of payment of the application fee (20 euro) - by e mail. Payment should be made to the University bank account:
BANK HANDLOWY WARSZAWA S.A. – CITIBANK WARSZAWA
PL52 1030 1508 0000 0008 1775 8118
Swift code of University of Rzeszów – CITIPLPX
The payment should be titled with the first and last name of the candidate and name of faculty and course.
Candidates should send the all of the above listed documents in a single email (if more than one email is required for sending the documents, they should be sent sequentially on the same day) to: email@example.com
2. Confirmation of the authenticity of secondary school diploma such as:
1. The original certificate obtained abroad legalized by the consul of the Republic of Poland, on whose territory
a certificate was issued
the original certificate obtained abroad legalized by the educational authorities of the country in whose territory the certificate was issued
2. Written confirmation that the candidate has no less than 12 years of education.
3. Written information on obtaining the right to continue education in the country in which the certificate was issued.
The above-mentioned document should be issued or confirmed by the institution that issued the certificate.
4. Written confirmation of the criminal record status of the candidate in the country from which he/she is seeking admission.