Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (2021-2027)
ECHE - 101009165
Erasmus code - PL RZESZOW02
PIC - 984448830, OID - E10171468
Important information for ERASMUS+ exchange students
Academic calendar: Nomination deadline Deadline for application
Nomination should be sent by student's University to [email protected] with:
- name of the student
- field of study
- year of study
- student's e-mail
Application Form should be filled in by student ON-LINE, printed, signed by student and by the responsible person in student's University and sent together with:
- 1 identity card size picture (see below)
- photocopy of the passport passport or identity card
- transcript of records
- statement about good knowledge of English at least B1 level within Common European Framework of References Languages (signed by Institutional or Departmental Coordinator).
Details of the card size picture: The photo must have the good quality (clear, normal light).The background must be smooth, not glowing and the contour of the head must be clearly visible. Photo with the shadow of the person are inadmissible. Colours must be natural - uncouolured photos are inadmissible (black and white, sepia). The photo should be in the JPG size - 400 x 500 pixels
The scanned version of the Application Form and attachments must be encrypted and sent to e-mail: [email protected]Scanned version should be in good quality (photos of the documents are not accepted).
Before coming to the University of Rzeszów, you need the following documents:• Health and accident insurances (obligatory)
• Liability Insurance (recommended for study, obligatory for traineeship)
• Students need also proper insurance for working in hospital
Students of nursing, midwifery and physiotherapy have to bring with themselves current results of examinations:
- X-ray of chest
- Carrier state testing Salmonella and Shigella
- Blood cell count determination (morfology)
- Urine analysis
- Medical examination about state health with stamp and signature of doctor
The University of Rzeszów guarantees an accommodation for Erasmus students in Student Hostels (Akademik)
- DS "Laura", ul. Cicha 2
- DS "Filon", ul. Cicha 4
- DS. "Olimp", ul. Siemieńskiego 17
- DS "Merkury", "Hilton - ul. Ćwiklinskiej 2 a, b
The University of Rzeszów offers a lot of courses taught in English.
List of those courses you will find on our web site:
List of courses is annually modified.
- Polish Language Course
Students will be offered twice a week Polish Language Course which is free of charge, of course.
Date of arrival of students should be in a week before the beginning of semester. There is no orientation week.
- First meetings
- - Students should come to the Section for Academic Exchange and Foreign Students (Rejtana str. 16C, room 44, 35-959 Rzeszów, Poland). Students will receive all relevant information about their stay in Rzeszów.
- Students will go to the departmental coordinator at the Faculty
Erasmus students will receive any help from staff of the Section for Academic Exchange and Foreign Students which is opened from Monday till Friday (9.00 - 14.00).
- Insurance and Temporary residence permit/visa requirements
- Web site of the University of Rzeszów
- and something about Rzeszów