Admissions for the2021/2022 academic year begins 31st May 2021.
Studies in the field of medicine at the University of Rzeszów are conducted in English while all other fields are in Polish language. A preparatory course in Polish language is available for students whose medium of study is Polish. For all related details visit our POLONUS Cultural Centre for Polish language studies.
- create an individual account in the university system
- enter your personal details
- choose a field of study
- enter information about your education
- pay the admission fee
- send a recent photo in electronic form
- take the entrance examination if required by the detailed admission rules
- check the recruitment status on the candidate's individual account
- if you are qualified, proceed to the next stage of recruitment
- print the application for admission to studies from the system
- complete all the required documents and deliver them to the head office of the appropriate Collegiate Recruitment Team, within the time specified in the recruitment schedule