1. When will the registration of candidates for studies at the University of Rzeszow start?

The recruitment system will be active from May 31, 2021.

Registration of candidates for the first year of studies will take place in accordance with the approved recruitment schedule.

  1. Are full-time studies payable?

Studies at the University of Rzeszów for foreigners are paid studies, unless the candidate meets the conditions under which the University does not charge him/her for educational services. Fees are collected in accordance with the annexes to the Directive on fees for educational services available on the website.

  1. When does a foreigner not pay tuition fees at the University of Rzeszów?

Tuition fees for full-time studies at the University of Rzeszów are not collected from:

1) a foreigner - a citizen of a Member State of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation or a Member State of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) - parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area and their family members residing in the territory of the Republic of Poland;

2) a foreigner who has been granted a permanent residence permit, or a long-term resident of the European Union;

3) a foreigner who has been granted a temporary residence permit in connection with the circumstances referred to in art. 159 prerequisites for the obligatory granting of a temporary residence permit for the purpose of family reunification, para. 1 or Art. 186 prerequisites for the obligatory granting of a temporary residence permit due to other circumstances, para. 1 point 3 or 4 of the Act of 12 December 2013 on foreigners (Journal of Laws of 2018, items 2094 and 2399 and of 2019, items 577 and 622);

4) a foreigner who has the refugee status granted in the Republic of Poland or enjoys temporary protection or subsidiary protection on the territory of the Republic of Poland;

5) a foreigner - the holder of a certificate confirming a knowledge of Polish as a foreign language, referred to in art. 11a official certification of the knowledge of the Polish language sec. 2 of the Act of October 7, 1999 on the Polish language (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1480), at least at the C1 language proficiency level;

6) the holder of the Pole's Card or a person who was issued a decision confirming Polish origin;

7) a foreigner who is a spouse, ascendant or descendant of a citizen of the Republic of Poland, living on the territory of the Republic of Poland;

8) a foreigner who has been granted a temporary residence permit in connection with the circumstances referred to in art. 151 temporary residence permit for the purpose of conducting scientific research sec. 1 or Art. 151b temporary residence permit for the purpose of long-term mobility of the researcher sec. 1 of the Act of 12 December 2013 on foreigners, or staying on the territory of the Republic of Poland in connection with the use of short-term mobility of a researcher under the conditions specified in art. 156b the admissibility of the short-term mobility of the researcher para. 1 of this Act or with a national visa for the purpose of research or development work.

  1. How much is the enrollment fee for studies in the academic year 2021/2022?

Candidates for first-cycle, second-cycle or long-cycle master’s studies applying for admission to the University by recruitment, pay the enrollment fee set by the Minister of Science and Higher Education, in the amount of:

  • 150 zlotys - in the case of fields of study where it is necessary to check artistic talents;
  • PLN 85 - for other fields of study.

 In the event of choosing a greater number of study programs, the amount that the candidate is required to pay to an individual sub-account is a multiple of the enrollment fee.

A candidate holding a document obtained abroad which entitles him/her to undertake studies and apply for admission to studies conducted in English may pay the enrollment fee in euro (EUR) if it is not objectively possible to pay the fee in zlotys (PLN).

One fee covers both forms of studies (full-time and part-time) selected within the field of study implemented in a given unit.

  1. For what fields of study is it necessary to undergo medical examination?

Medical examinations are required by candidates applying for admission to the following fields of study:


  • Agro-forestry,
  • Landscape architecture,
  • Biology,
  • Biotechnology,
  • Dietetics
  • Electroradiology,
  • Physiotherapy,
  • Physics,
  • Graphics,
  • Computer Science,
  • Computer Science and Econometrics,
  • Material Engineering,
  • Jazz and Popular Music,
  • Medicine,
  • Logistics in the agri-food sector,
  • Mechatronics,
  • Environmental Protection,
  • Renewable Energy Sources and Waste Management,
  • Nursing,
  • Obstetrics,
  • Emergency Medical Services,
  • Agriculture,
  • Diagnostic Systems in Medicine,
  • Visual Arts,
  • Food Technology and Human Nutrition,
  • Tourism and Recreation,
  • Physical Education,
  • Public Health
  1. When and where can I receive a referral to an occupational medicine doctor?

Foreign candidates are required to provide a complete set of documents (including                         a medical certificate that there are no contraindications to study in a given field) within the time limit specified in the schedule available at https://www.ur.edu.pl. To receive a referral, please contact the Central Recruitment Committee with a request for a referral. The candidate undergoes the tests free of charge in one of the facilities of the Provincial Center for Occupational Medicine. The list of facilities can be found on the back of the referral. It is possible to undergo tests in the Occupational Medicine unit in Poland, outside the list - then the candidate undergoes the tests on the basis of the generated referral in a PAID manner.

  1. Who can I contact in case of problems with registration?

Problems with registration and questions regarding technical matters related to the university recruitment system can be reported by e-mail and by phone to the administrator of the university recruitment system - Krzysztof Madej: [email protected] e-mail:. +48 (17) 872 11 73.

  1. When and who may appeal against a negative decision of the Central Recruitment Committee?

An appeal to the Rector may be submitted by a person who has received a written, negative administrative decision. The appeal must be submitted to the seat of the Central Recruitment Committee.

  1. How can non-Polish citizens become students of the University of Rzeszów?

In the "candidate" tab on the website: http://www.ur.edu.pl detailed recruitment rules for foreigners are given. If you have any questions or doubts, you can also contact the UR Student Career and Recruitment Department, which will provide you with all the necessary information.

 e-mail: [email protected] and [email protected] tel. +48 (17) 872 14 00,

  1. When will the (completed) enrollment fee be visible in the candidate's panel and in the university enrollment system?

It will be visible after receiving and posting on the recruitment account of the University of Rzeszów. The waiting time for information about the recruitment fee in the university recruitment system (and in the candidate's panel) is usually 3 business days.

  1. What to do if the recruitment fee has been made and it is not visible in the recruitment system?

If the candidate has paid the enrollment fee and it is not visible in the recruitment system, he/she is obliged to report this fact to the Central Recruitment Committee, and then provide proof of payment in the form established by the Committee. The Central Recruitment Committee reports the situation to the administrator of the university recruitment system, who introduces the “pending payment” status of the recruitment fee. The candidate takes part in the further recruitment procedure.

  1. To which account should the application fee be paid?

A candidate with Polish citizenship and a foreigner shall pay the enrollment fee to an individual sub-account generated by the university recruitment system for each candidate, indicating the field(s) of study. The recruitment system automatically calculates the appropriate amount of the recruitment fee depending on the number of fields of study selected by the candidate.

  1. How many fields of study can I apply for at the University of Rzeszów?

There is no limit to the number of fields of study you can apply for at the University of Rzeszów.

  1. When enrolling in several fields of study, do I have to pay several recruitment fees, or is one sufficient?

A candidate applying for admission to several fields of study pays the enrollment fee for each field separately or one payment, being the sum of all due fees. An individual account number is assigned to the account of each candidate.

  1. Is sending a photo for the electronic student ID obligatory? Does failure to submit a photo exclude from the qualification procedure?

Sending a photo for the electronic student ID is obligatory, however, the photo can be attached at any time before the printing of the ID card is started, e.g. when the candidate is already admitted to the university. Failure to send a photo will in no way eliminate you from the qualification procedure. The order in which photos are sent determines the order in which the student ID cards are printed.

  1. What should I do if I have forgotten my login password for my personal registration account?

In this case, use the password recovery function located under the login window. A new password will be generated and sent automatically to the e-mail address provided by the candidate in the personal data.

  1. Is the order of registration in the enrollment system decisive for admission to full-time/part-time studies?

It does not matter, candidates are admitted in accordance with the admission rules adopted by the Senate of the University of Rzeszów.

  1. Am I obliged to deliver the required documents personally, or can another person do it on my behalf? If so, are any additional documents required?

Yes, it is possible for the documents to be delivered by another person. A power of attorney is required for this, the template of which can be found in the "Recruitment" tab, in the "Downloads" section.

  1. When should documents for the university be delivered?

The dates of accepting documents from foreign candidates are specified in the recruitment schedule available on the University's website in the tab "Candidate" → "Recruitment of foreigners".

  1. Where and when will I be able to check the recruitment results?

The recruitment results will be visible in the recruitment system, on the candidate's individual account, within the period specified in the recruitment schedule.

  1. Why is the registration incomplete status on the candidate's account?

To obtain the status of "registration complete", three conditions must be met:

1) completing the enrollment process (filling out your details, entering grades, etc.)

2) receipt of the enrollment fee on the University's bank account.

3) acceptance of the submitted photo of the candidate by the University

  1. Does the University of Rzeszów have dormitories?

Yes, there is a possibility of accommodation in one of the five student houses. Detailed information on this subject can be found on the University website in the "Student" → "Student Dormitories" tab.