Recruitment for the UR Doctoral School for the academic year 2021/2022 is conducted in the following disciplines of science:
- economics and finance,
- literary studies,
- biological sciences,
- physical sciences,
- medical sciences,
- health sciences,
- political science and public administration,
- agriculture and horticulture,
- nutrition and food technology
and disciplines of the arts:
- fine arts and art conservation.
Applicants for admission to the Doctoral School should be holders of a master's degree (M.A or M.Sc.) or its equivalent, and a person who, in exceptional cases justified by the exemplary quality of scientific achievements, does not meet the requirements specified in art. 186 paragraph 1 point 1 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science, and who is a graduate of first-cycle studies or a student who completed the third year of uniform Master's studies as well as persons referred to in art. 326 paragraph 2 point 2 or art. 327 paragraph 2 of the above-mentioned Act.
Foreigners can take up education in Doctoral School of UR on the basis of:
- international agreements, on the terms set out in these contracts;
- contracts concluded with foreign entities by universities, on the terms set out in these contracts;
- Minister's decision;
- the NAWA Director's decision regarding its scholarship holders;
- the decision of the NCN director about granting funds for the implementation of basic research in the form of a research project, internship or scholarship, qualified for financing in a competition;
- Rector's administrative decision.
The foreigner is obliged to submit (in addition to all the required documents) a certificate confirming the knowledge of the Polish language at least at B1 language level or a certificate issued by the University of Rzeszów, confirming that the level of the Polish language knowledge allows him / her to study in that language.
The candidate holding a diploma of study abroad, in accordance with the provisions referred to in art. 326 para. 2 point 2 or art. 327 para. 2 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science, is obliged to submit:
- diploma legalized or marked with an apostille clause ,
- certificate of recognition, by way of nostrification proceeding, of the equivalence of the diploma with the relevant Polish diploma and professional title - if nostrification is required by generally applicable law.
Documents issued in a foreign language are to be submitted by the candidate together with their translation into Polish, made by a sworn translator.
A foreigner is any person who does not have Polish citizenship. Persons who have both Polish citizenship and citizenship of another country or several other countries are treated as Polish citizens on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
A detailed timetable for the various stages of the admission procedure to the UR Doctoral School:
Submission by candidates of the documents required in the admission procedure
Verification of documents submitted by candidates
Qualification procedure, including interview
Entry on the list of doctoral students or issuing an administrative decision refusing admission to the UR Doctoral School
01.06.2021 - 12.07.2021
At the UR Doctoral School the same admission requirements apply to Polish citizens and foreigners. Foreigners are required to undergo the admission process on the terms set out in resolution.
All detailed information related to the admission procedure to the UR Doctoral School can be found in Resolution No. 42/12/2020 of 17 December, 2020 by the Senate of the University of Rzeszow on the rules and procedure of admission to the list of doctoral students at the Doctoral School of the University of Rzeszow for the 2021/2022 academic year
University of Rzeszów
The Doctoral School
35-959 Rzeszów, al. T.Rejtana 16c, bud. A1, pok. 29
tel. +48 17 872 1207
e-mail: [email protected]